Friday, August 6, 2010

So... I finally made a blog

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I stopped procrastinating and made a blog. Since this is my first, I should tell you some things about myself.

My name is Ethan Willis. However, I will respond to "Hat Guy"* and "Hey, you."

I am currently on the EDGE newspaper staff at my high school, Coffee county Central High. I love it.

I made this blog while listening to "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" and "I am the Walrus." You think I am joking. I am not.

I am not super savvy with computers, so I probably won't have a picture for a while (or at least until I call one of my friends who knows how to do this.)

At least once while you know me, I will pop up randomly out of nowhere and you will probably jump. Later on, you will learn to love the fact that I am a ninja.

My closer friends feel like family to me.


*Note: I will only respond to "Hat Guy" while wearing a hat. This will most likely be a fedora.

4 comments:

  1. I feel awful for breaking my "Christmas present" lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your title is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while. Love it. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan. Genius. That's what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah: What?
    Mrs. L: That was the mindset behind it. :)
    Em: Thank you.

    ReplyDelete